Rubin Center for the Visual Arts
The Stanlee and Gerald Rubin Center for the Visual Arts is a gallery and lecture hall facility on the campus of the University of Texas at El Paso.
Prior to its renovation, the building was known as Seamon Hall, constructed in 1925 as one of the original buildings of the Texas College of Mines.
The renovation, completed in May of 2004, covered 14,700 square feet at a cost of $1.7 million. Improvements include a new three story entrance addition with elevator; new heating, cooling, and plumbing systems; a 135 seat lecture hall; and 5,500 square feet of exhibition space.