We are currently seeking motivated, skilled individuals for the following positions:
Job Location: El Paso, Texas
Posting Date: 03/02/2018
Overview: Wright & Dalbin Architects, Inc. (WDA) has an immediate full-time career opportunity for a Construction Administrator with a minimum of two years’ project experience in Procore, Sharepoint, Primavera, MS Project or other project management software. Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Construction Science/Construction Management and a minimum of 3-5 years’ related experience.Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and producing bidding documents.
- Coordinate all meetings such as pre-bid, pre-construction and periodic site visits; record, and distribute meeting minutes and assist with general project correspondence.
- Receive and answer RFI’s in a timely manner.
- Receive and answer submittals in a timely manner.
- Review change orders and facilitate approval and settlement of any disputes that may arise.
- Write construction observation reports and review pay applications.
- Produce and distribute closing documents.
- Manage all warranty period inspections.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or construction science/construction management
- 5 years’ architectural or construction administration experience minimum
- Ability to read redlines
- Proficient in Primavera or MS Project, Bluebeam Revu and MS Office Suite
- Knowledge in Revit Architecture 2015-2017
- Strong problem solving/analysis, and technical capacity to research and apply building codes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong task-oriented time management
- Possess proven teamwork abilities
We offer a competitive benefit & compensation package, including health insurance, HAS, and long-term disability plans, Simple IRA, and Incentive Plan. Please send resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.